Betta Leaf Almond Leaves
CaribSea Betta Leaf Indian Almond Leaf naturally conditions water by releasing tannins touted for their many health and biological benefits. Indian or Tropical Almond leaves (also known as Catappa or Ketapang leaves), prized by fish breeders worldwide, provide a simple, easy, and natural way to recreate soft-water habitats while providing additional "soft cover" shelter.
- The secret of tropical fish breeders worldwide!
- Provides comforting hide area
- Helps lower pH naturally
- Recreates water conditions similar to the natural betta habitat
- Encourages nesting and breeding behaviors
- The perfect natural substrate for bubble nests